Course Overview: Growing Hydroponic Lettuce
Welcome! We've created an online course lettuce going over the details you need to know for growing hydroponic lettuce in your home. Below we have a handy list of some of the materials and products we use for growing lettuce. If you haven't signed up for the course and are interested in learning how to grow hydroponic lettuce check it out on Udemy!
Note about links: Inventory of linked items changes all the time so some items may be out of stock but available elsewhere. Also, some of these links may be affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases after clicking one of these. We take great care to only link to products we have found to be useful - products we would recommend to a friend or family member - but you are more than welcome to use other products instead.
Products We Use
- Masterblend Mix-in Nutrients (Amazon)
- Dynagrow Foliage Pro Nutrients (Amazon)
- TDS Meter (Amazon)
- Aquarium Water Conditioner (optional) (Amazon)
- pH Down (optional) (Amazon)
Lighting and Environment:
- Barrina LED Grow Light Tubes (Amazon)
- Mars Hydro TSL 2000 LED grow light (Amazon)
- Active Grow LED grow light (Amazon) - need 2 bulbs per rail so 8 bulb model for a 4 rail system
- Fluorescent grow light (Amazon)